Recycling and General Waste
We offer competitively priced and environmentally friendly services for all your recycling and general waste.
- Friendly flexible service
- Quick response
- Various Container Sizes – 240 Ltr, 360 Ltr, 660 Ltr, 1100 Ltr
- All sizes of container are lockable
- No hidden service charges
- No call centre
- Expert local knowledge
- Simple non-onerous service agreements
- We can deal with all waste types Hazardous and Non-Hazardous
- Customised Reports Available
We can provide various sizes of wheelie bins and empty them on a schedule to suit your needs.
Here at Reef Environmental we assist and encourage our customers to recycle as much of their waste as possible and we offer a number of different solutions to make this possible.
We can offer either a “Mixed Recycling” service which allows you to combine recyclable materials in one container or if you want to be more environmentally friendly then we have a “Real Recycling” service which can save you money and reduce your carbon footprint.
Dry Mixed Recycling (DMR)
Where it is not possible to offer our Real Recycling service then we are able to offer containers for Dry Mixed Recycling.
Commercial Wheelie Bins for General Waste
For waste that can’t be recycled we offer a commercial wheelie bin service which provides an efficient and flexible solution. Wheelie bins are available in various sizes (240 Litre – 1100 Litre) and can be emptied as often as daily and as little as fortnightly to suit your needs.
We also offer a sack collection service for customers who generate small amounts of waste or who don’t have room for a wheelie bin.
GET A FREE QUOTE
Material We Recycle
We can collect your card in bins, loose or if you have a baler then in small bales.
This includes office paper, printers off cuts, Overprints of magazines and brochures
Plastic Bottles & Cans
We collect plastic bottles and cans either separated or mixed so long as they are clean
We can provide skips or clearance service for waste metals
Mixed colour glass bottles can be collected on a regular schedule
Keeping food out of general waste is environmentally friendly and could reduce your costs.
Our WEEE collection service ensures that our customers comply with environmental legislation.
Containers provided to recycle your inkjet and laser toner cartridges
We recycle Alkaline and Carbon Zinc, Lead Acid, Lithium and Lithium-ion batteries
We provide a range of different wheelie bins to meet our customers individual requirements for both recycling and general waste.
We supply the following size Wheelie Bins:
- 240 Litre – typical size that you would have at home.
- 360 Litre – This is a larger 2 wheel container.
- 660 Litre – A mid-size 4 wheel container.
- 1100 Litre – The largest most popular commercial size.
Our commercial wheelie bins have the following benefits:
- All meet the latest EN Standards.
- All sizes of Wheelie Bins have lockable lids.
- All have flat lids making them user friendly.
- Our larger 4 wheeled containers (1100 Litre and 660 Litre) have wheel brakes to stop them rolling away.
- All are clearly marked to show what can go in them.
Areas We Cover