Why should you hire a professional recycling company to collect your disused or broken furniture? Trusting an unlicensed ‘man with a van’ with no verifiable credentials and asking for payment ‘cash-in-hand’, may well result in the furniture being ‘fly-tipped’, as rogue operators will want to avoid the cost of disposal in a Council refuse site.
With Reef Environmental you will receive a fully compliant, professional, appropriately planned and insured service with tracked and auditable chain-of-custody to end destinations, giving you peace of mind no matter what the item, including hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
Simply complete one of our furniture clearance forms and we will assess the best collection solution for you. We will then send in our experienced logistics team to ensure safe disassembly (where necessary), handling and transportation to recycling and/or disposal.
How we collect
- Individual items of furniture can be collected
- Furniture can be collected together with your other recycling, or as a one-off clearance
- We will ask you to provide an inventory of items for collection and you will then be provided with a quotation
- Any broken or unwanted furniture at your premises is allocated for collection
- Your furniture will be collected from your premises by our truck
- All furniture is taken to our depot for sorting and assessment
- Furniture is then dispatched for reuse or recycling
"*" indicates required fields