How do we collect Waste
Pre-paid waste sacks
- For customers with minimal or zero storage space
- Waste sacks are supplied on a roll and purchased in advance
- Waste is collected from the forecourt or pavement outside of your business premises
- For a business which generates higher than average quantities of general waste
- Easy storage between collections in wheeled bins provided
Portable and static compactors
- For business customers generating a high volume of waste
- Where a storage facility or loading bay is required, we can provide a selection of skips and compactors to meet all your waste disposal needs.
- Our sacks will assist your cleaning operatives to recycle efficiently
- Colour of sacks to match your wheeled bin
"*" indicates required fields
What happens to your general waste after collection?
- Any waste which cannot presently be recycled is stored in our general waste sacks while awaiting collection
- Your general waste will be collected from your premises by our specialist vehicles and staff
- Waste collected by us is tipped at local transfer stations which helps to minimise the carbon footprint
- Your general waste is transported to a modern waste-to-energy facility where the energy conversion will take place.
- The energy generated will be restored to the National Grid to be utilised by businesses and homes.
Contact us today on 01424 853985 for all you eco-friendly waste collection needs.