How we collect Glass for Recycling
- Specialised wheeled bins will provide your staff with protection from broken glass and can be serviced safely and reliably.
Our Customer Service
We take great pride in our personal service and customer care. When you call for assistance or advice you will never encounter an automated answering system or transferred across to a call centre.
You will be able to talk directly to a member of our highly trained staff who will always be ready to help you as all of our customer advisors are trained to deal efficiently with your query, whether this may be to arrange an additional glass collection, discuss any needs regarding a scheduled glass collection or if you have an account query.
"*" indicates required fields
Your Glass Recycling Itinerary
- We collect your glass jars and bottles in wheeled bins according to your specific requirements
- Any size and colour of glass can be recycled
- Our specially equipped vehicles will carry out an efficient and safe collection of glass for recycling from your premises
- Your waste glass is then taken to a state-of -the-art facility for reprocessing under strict industry standards where it will be crushed and then put through a sorting process. Coloured glass is separated into individual colours and then washed, ensuring any contaminants 0r foreign materials are eliminated.
- The crushed glass (cullet) is used to manufacture new glass products here in the UK. Bottles and jars can be repeatedly recycled without degrading the quality.