Recycling your Paper – How do we collect
Kerbside mixed paper sacks
- For customers with little or no storage space
- These sacks are supplied on a roll and purchased upfront
- Collections take place from the pavement outside your workplace
Blue mixed paper sacks
- Holds up to 20kg of paper
- Great value for money
- Collected inside your workplace
White paper sacks
- Collected from anywhere inside your workplace
- Holds 20kg of white paper, meaning these sacks are great value
- Perfect for high-volume recycling
- Exchanged at each collection
Our Customer Service
We take great pride in our personal service and customer care. When you call for assistance or advice you will never encounter an automated answering system or be put through to a call centre.
You will be able to talk directly to a genuine member of our team who will always be ready to help you.
All of our customer advisors are trained by us so they will be able to understand and deal efficiently with your query, whether this is to arrange an additional waste paper collection, discuss any needs regarding a scheduled paper collection or if you have an account query. We will be able to help!
"*" indicates required fields
What happens to your paper recycling?
We collect your waste paper in sacks or bins
Our truck will collect your paper from your premises
Your waste paper is taken back to our state-of-the-art Materials Recycling Facility where it is sorted into different grades and baled
Office paper is made back into 100% recycled paper which you can buy from us. One truck delivers the new Image paper and collects the waste paper for recycling
This reduces the number of vehicles on site and local emissions